Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Predicting

Author's Note: This is my prediction on how I think the book "Speak" will end.

       I predict this book will end like this rest of the book, Melinda dealing with high school, Heather a little too peppy, nothing special. I think this because this whole story has been Melinda complaining about her life and doing nothing about it. Just wining. Just like my little sister.
        I also think this because just having the people at her school forgive her for calling the cops at a party is way too expected. Besides, they won't forgive Melinda because she doesn't do anything. She's just plain lazy, also like my little sister (they are very alike). And since she's lazy and complains, there is really no other ending then what I predict.

No comments:

Post a Comment