Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Quote Short Response


Words that don't Return

Author's Note: I made a comparison  with my quote to the Warriors series. If you don't know what that is or haven't read any, I understand so I tried to explain it just a little bit (By the way, they're cats)

"It is with a word as with an arrow- once let it loose and it does not return. " -Unknown

      This quote is great because it's short, sweet, and to the point. To me this quote means that when you release you're words you can't change them, so choose your words carefully, even if it's just a joke. This quote is important because people can tell a lot about just from your words.
       I totally agree with whoever said this quote. You can never take words back, even if you say "I take that back…", the words are always there. Whoever said this knew what he/she was talking about because choosing the right words is important. 
       Sometimes people will misinterpret what you say, like in Warriors New Prophecy: Starlight, Rowanclaw misinterprets Tawnypelt because the Clans were close on they're journey and she doesn't believe that they should start fight with each other over territory yet." Brambleclaw braced himself for a fight. But before Rowanclaw could pounce, a tortoiseshell streak burst out of the bushes and bowled him over. It was Tawnypelt. "What are you doing?" she spat. "It's much too soon to start fighting over territory". Rowanclaw glared at his Clanmate. "What a surprise, it's the half-clan warrior!" he hissed. "We all know you'd rather defend your brother than your Clan." "That's not true!" Tawnypelt protested." Just by your words people can tell a lot about you and misinterept what you say. Most of all, remember that your words never return.

1 comment:

  1. I would give it a 7 because I forgot to compare it to a novel that I've read (or a character or event).

    ReplyDelete