Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My awesome first piece

The Importance of Color

Imagine a world without those bright, beautiful colors. Not just that, but the world isn’t just your normal black-and-white, but an indescribable, blank color. What would it be like? How would you feel? Well, indescribable I guess.
          First, what reason is there of this tragedy. The elderly has no right to hold us from seeing the marvelous colors. Personally, I don’t see any reason for it. Maybe they took it away so people don’t choose and colors won’t stick out. That way people wouldn’t look different because of colors, so things stay in sameness. But, it would solve jealousy, because no one would be sad if they did get something with their favorite color, stuff like that. At the same time, no one would be able to experience the joy of color. If I was in the community I would miss the color of the flowers and the grass and the leaves in fall. Life just wouldn’t be the same without color in my life.
          So I conclude that a colorless world would be a boring, ugly world. Nothing would have bright colors and no one would have a favorite one. So, even though we don’t always think about color, but when you do think about it, you will realize the importance of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment