Thursday, November 3, 2011

                                                             "If………….."

If………... their was such thing as donut cats, I would be the happiest person in the world. The first thing I would do if their were such thing as donut cats is I would buy 5 of them and of course I would give them names. Fluffy, Frosting, Puffy, Sweetie, and Mr. Sprinkles. I know what your thinking, why donut cats? Because, well, um, I don't know, I just think they would be cool to have. Besides, normal cats are fine, but imagine if your cat was half donut. I just think cats would be ten times better as a sweet breakfast food. No, of course I would never eat them. Too hairy. Besides, there too awesome to eat anyway. If………… I had anything in the whole world, it would be to have donut cats.

2 comments:

  1. This is so creative! I would never have ever ever ever ever thought of donut cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This peice is very entertaining and comical. I like the imagination and fun you incorporated into this story.

    ReplyDelete