Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Author's note: My purpose is to describe the horribleness of shovel a driveway in the cold winter world.
.
Shovel Snow in a Winter World
Shoveling snow for a hour or two,
Oh what I wouldn't do,
For some hot chocolate, a blanket,even some tv,
While I'm in the cold, feeling sorry for poor me,
   The winds blaze, the snow falls, the world turns to white,
But the shivering, the cold I continue to fight,
I push through the icy snow,
As the sun and warmth seem to go,
But the driveway is clear now, thanks to the shovel by my side,
Now it's about time that I go to the warmth of inside.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that really describes me when my mom kicks me out of the house to shovel the driveway(the only reason I do it is because she pays me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't paid. It was because of that "11 days of winter break" worksheet thing for gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom never pays me for things like that. She says I don't do enough things to get paid, but I told her I WOULD DO MORE if she PAID ME! She will only pay me $1 ever time I do the dishes 3 times! Do you think that it makes me WANT to? Sarah, you didn't have to shovel for the worksheet, you only needed to play outside. Anyways, it is a very good perspective of a shovel.

    ReplyDelete