Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random Point of View Piece (No questions) :D

Author Note: I know this is super strange. DON'T JUDGE ME! Well, I wrote this because Mrs. Reagles made us write about the point of view of the opposite gender falling in love.The age that I got to write from is....well I'll let you figure it out :D

     Is there a chance?

   She is so pretty. But what chance do I have with her. None. That's right none. Forget it John. You're  just starting: You just got out of college a few years ago, you have a starter house and apartment, life is just blooming for you. But she is rich and beautiful. She probably didn't even notice you, I thought to myself as a passed Izzy Robin, that mayor's beautiful daughter. So was rich. Yeah filthy rich! I had, well, um, a good amount of money. But I didn't have five cars like she did. I didn't ever have a car. So what, in Boston, you can take a cab, a trolley, anything.
    Anyway, back to the point. I really liked her, but is there a chance? I don't know. All I do know is that I like her; I liked her from the first time I saw her. She was on the balcony at city hall, standing by her dad. It seemed like she was a Princess guarded by her loving father. But was I the prince that could sweep her off her feet, or the peasant that stayed with the rest of the crowd.
    My heart pounded. That happened when I thought about her. If only I could have one date with her, just one. My fists clenched as my wonderful thought was interrupted by another. Is there a chance? If only there was. I love her so much. I sweat, I worry, I freak out whenever I think abut her. But is there a chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment